Rural Environment Protection Scheme (REPS)
REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme), is a Scheme designed to reward you for farming in an environmentally friendly manner. One of its aims is to improve the environment on existing farms.
What is in this section?
- Past Rural Environment Protection Scheme (REPS)
- REPS circulars
- REPS courses
- REPS factsheets
- REPS forms
- REPS Extensive Farming Systems Documents
- Special Areas of Conservation (SACs)
- Ash Dieback - Chalara Fraxinea
- Soil Testing Laboratories - Changes to DAFF procedures re acceptance of soil testing results (pdf 17Kb)
- List of Approved Environmentalists May 2014 (xls 58Kb)