The quality of dairy produce is of the utmost important to your business.
You can help to continue Ireland's tradition of high quality food production by availing of the support, information and schemes offered by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
What is in this section?
- Voluntary Supply Management Scheme for the Dairy Sector.
- Dairy Forum
- Information on the Super Levy Instalment Scheme
- Scheme for the Allocation of Milk Quota to New Entrants 2015
- Cash Plan 2014 Programme
- Roadmap for Implementation of Food Harvest 2020 in the Dairy Sector
- Milk Quotas - An Overview
- Milk quotas
- Reports on the Monitoring of the Testing of Milk for Payment Purposes
- Milk Production Partnerships
- Dairy Efficiency Programme
- EU Standards for Dairy Farms and for Milk Sold for Human Consumption
- Dairy Inspection Fee
- Dairy Equipment Scheme
- Dairy Conference - November 2014