Organic farmers can access a range of services and information from the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
If you are an organic food consumer, the Department can help connect you with producers and also understand how this emerging market works. Explore the content below to find out the full list of information available.
Value for Money Review of the Organic Farming Scheme (pdf 1,609Kb)
Organic Farming Action Plan 2013 - 2015 (pdf 708Kb)
Organic Demonstration Farm Walks 2015-2016 (pdf 4,092Kb)
What is in this section?
- EU Organic Logo
- Financial Support
- Organic Schemes
- Advice from organic organisations
- Education and training
- Opportunities for Beef, Tillage and Horticultural Producers (Leaflets)
- Organic Producer & Processor Information
- Organic Food and Farming - Consumer Information
- Scheme for the Allocation of Milk Quota to Organic Producers
- Rules and regulations
- Organics Events
- Organics News
- Organic Food and Farming - Importing from outside the EU
- Food Waste Can Cause Foot and Mouth Disease and Other Exotic Diseases - for Trade (pdf 383Kb)
- Food Waste Can Cause Foot and Mouth Disease and Other Exotic Diseases - for Farmers (pdf 240Kb)
- List of Organic Consultants at 16.07.2014 (xls 63Kb)
- List of current Organic Operators (pdf 2,034Kb)